Swan Valley Tours:
West Coast Bus Charters and Perth’s Beautiful Swan Valley? Wine not!
Get the crew together an get out to the best wine region in the southern hemisphere! With so much to see and do it will certainly make for an awesome day and one to remember! So forget about trying to work out who is going to drive and let us take care of that! Our years of experience in the region mean we have very close relationships with the venues so we can plan the best day to suit any event.
With West Coast Wine Tours you have two options when it comes to our famous tours:
- Valley, your way: You guys plan and book your venues and we will take care of the transport.
2. The All Sorted: You guys pick and choose off a list of venues we have on pre planned itineraries and we take care of all the venue bookings for you! (note: tastings and lunch costs not included)
Swan Valley Bus Hire Itinerary
Our Tours are 6 hours of goodness! See our sample of a day you and your group could be having, perfect for any event or celebration, Choose one location from each time frame!
- 11 am – Pick Up from nominated location
- 11.45 am – Ugly Duckling wines / Sandleford /lancaster Wines (wine and cheese tastings)
- 1pm – Funk cider/ Duckstein / Blackswan wines / Oakover Grounds for a great lunch
- 2.45pm – Ironbark Brewery / Elmars / Mash brewing / Ambrook
- 4.15 pm – Depart
- 5 pm – drop off at your chosen location (this can either be in a location such as Northbridge to continue the party or back to a house. The choice is all yours)
Swan Valley Bus Hire Fleet
Our Buses and Drivers set us apart from the rest! We have a wide range of seating capacity available from 13 seater – 65 seater luxury coaches. we have a range of standard charter buses also! All West Coast Buses come standard with the following:
- Bluetooth/AUX Sound systems
- Air-conditioning available
- Seatbelts Available upon booking
- An awesome driver to make a day to remember!
- Classy exteriors
Give us a call today and experience the West Coast Difference.